It’s the weekend. And, ThurstonTalk is ready to help you relax and enjoy some time off with friends and family. Here is a list of fun activities happening throughout Thurston County this weekend.
- The next speaker in the National Geographic Live series will arrive at The Washington Center on Friday. Read more here.
- Engaged couples can check out the South Sound Wedding Show. Event information can be found here. Couples planning their wedding will also enjoy reading this story about how Hartley Jewelers crafted the perfect engagement ring.
- Local youth can sign up for Capitol Little League on Saturday which is the second day of in-person registration. Check out the league’s philosophies and coaching model in this article.
- Families may enjoy a trip to Lions Park to hunt for 11 hidden lion statues throughout the park. Or take a winter walk at the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.
- Looking for an adventure? Try one of these snowshoe routes – just a quick day trip from Olympia.
- Or head out to Ocean Shores and coastal Washington for a razor clam dig.
ThurstonTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Olympia. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Olympia and the surrounding area, click here.